Am I still a virgin?

please help me im devastated......he felt casual but this meant alot to me......i just met a guy we played around we did not have sex but he played with me so much down low when i got up there were blood steins on the bed....i mean he did not put his thing in at all

I can appreciate your feeling of being devastated.
The definition of a virgin varies. Some define a virgin as someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse. Others describe a virgin as a person who has not engaged in any intimate acts, including deep kissing, genital touching and oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Definitions of virginity are often deeply personal and are influenced by religious, cultural and family values.

During this touching, your partner perforated your hymen and that caused the vaginal bleeding.