Am I a virgin?

I am a 28 year old female. I believe in waiting until marriage for sex. However, with my ex-boyfriend, I let him touch my breasts (of which I had orgasms), I touched his penis (for manual masturbation, although he didn't climax).

He caressed my clitoris, but I was wearing underwear and shorts at the time. After he started, I told him to stop, and he did. Is this fingering? If not, what is fingering?

Am I still a virgin?

It's concerning you don't know what fingering or whether you are a virgin or not at 28, regardless of your choices to remain celibate until marriage. Please take a look at our article here to know more: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

Fingering is the insertion of a finger inside the vagina. This does not seem to have happened so I think it is safe to say you are a virgin, certainly from a medical/biological standpoint.

Thank you