am i a virgin?or not

By April 12, 2010 - 7:41am

I am a 17 year old girl. when i was a child i never had know wat is sex and things like that bcuz my parents never told me about it, so one of my friend(a boy) told me to have sex. I did wat he say bcuz i never had no wat is it. So i had sex with him as a child. When i was a child i never had my period at that time yet. know i am a teenager and i am really intersting to know if i am a virgin or not

Hi Sema!

Thank you for your question and welcome!

When you say you had sex as a child, can you tell me what happened? Sex (as in, losing your virginity) means that his penis would enter your vagina. Is that what happened?

I'm very sorry that your friend asked you to do something as a child that you didn't understand - even if he was just a child himself. Was your friend your age, or was he older? If he was older, can you tell me how old he was at the time and how old you were?

Do you understand about sex now? How old are you? And do you also understand that you have the right to say no to anyone who asks you for sex, no matter who they are or what they say?

I know I have asked you a lot of questions but please answer them so that we can help you further. The more we know, the more we can help! I look forward to talking to you soon, Sema!