Q: 

Am I worth nothing?

By November 28, 2016 - 3:55am

Hi!
Im a boy 19 years old
I won't mention my country or name
But I have a question which makes me depressed and I feel guilty I want to get rid of it but can't.
I was 3 months away from going 17 years old I masturbated for the first time it was good feeling I never knew its effects but I used to do it regularly I was healthy boy so I never felt any change in me
I masturbated and never stopped wvwn for a day
I did it to this very day I try to stop but I end up ejaculting

Its almost 3 years that im doing it
I never watched porn too much its been a year I haven't seen a naked girl on Internet and before that
Neither i have a PC nor mobile.
The situation has come to this point thay if I watch a hot girl on television even in some ad or song
It turns me on and ends up in ejaculation
I don't watch TV
I started reading books
I left TV and started other activities but everytime I end up doing thia.
Help me!

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: