Am I'm pregnancy?

By Anonymous December 1, 2011 - 11:28am

I took the pill next choice in September because I had unprotected sex, but it did give me a period twice in that month. So after that I had my regular period at the end of the month in October. But then I had unprotected sex again in November, but this time I didn't take the pill Next choice again, and I never had my period like I was suppose to in November and now it December. So i guess my question is does the pill next choice stay affect in my system after you take it, if not am I'm pregnancy?

Plan B covers you once, it doesn't stay in your system and cover you for future unprotected sex. So since you have had unprotected sex again and have skipped your period, you need to take a pregnancy test to rule pregnancy out.

OK thank you