I am annemic and suffer from depression i get so mad because i cant do alot of the things i want to doits so hard i think of killing myself alot .

I'm very sorry that you are going through this.  Suicide is indeed a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you feel this way, please call 911 or a suicide hotline at: 1 (800) 273-8255

What kind of treatment are you getting for your anemia? 

You can read all about it here, including causes and treatments:

Anon, what are you doing about your mental health - are you working with a doctor or therapist on this? Are you on medication? Do you have family support?

Please let us know more-

Depression Guide