Anoxic Brain Injury

Anoxic Brain Injury Guide

ask: anoxic brain injury my bro is suffering frm anoxic due to gass leakage

hi, my bro is suffering frm anoxic brain injury .due to gass leekage on watertretment plant 32 years old.he is sufring frm 5 mnths now much better .he is coughing,yawning,sneezing and sleep,awake. but not talkingand walking conditin . muscles are still streched ..archea and feeding tube are still .i want to know anoxic patient takes how much time to recover ?????plz answer me .an anoxic patient can live a normal life after recovery ????i m waiting plz reply

erikasdad

I am going thru the same kind of brain injury with my daughters father. Email me gina456@cox.net there is always hope.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  The amount and kind of brain damage is a critical factor; anoxic brain injury can be mild, moderate, or severe. The length of time spent unconscious or in a coma, coupled with how much normal function is recovered within the first month of the injury can indicate the chance of long-term recovery.  It's best to discuss with his doctors all these questions and any test results, they have done.

Anoxic Brain Injury

Daisy