anxiety medication

Hi all,

Well my GP has diagnosed me with anxiety after an ecg, urine and sugar test and has prescribed Pur Bloka 20mg a day....
I am an active person who gyms every evening,
I read the side effects and I was shocked. Things like heart failure popped up...
Should I be concerned? Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thank you

Hello Dabney,

Please discuss your concerns and the potential side effects associated with Pur Bloka with your physician.

Propranolol hydrochloride ,which is a derivative of Propranolol is reported as an ingredient of Pur-Bloka.

In the U.S, propranolol hydrochloride is a beta-adrenergic receptor blocking agent used for control of hypertension.

Anxiety Guide