ask: Any help for skin that gets sticky when it gets wet?

Three nights ago I noticed that after washing my hands they felt really sticky, almost like when you use the last paper towel on the roll and you get that glue residue on your hands. However, it wasn't the last paper towel so I figured maybe the liquid soap was really old and doing funky things so I rewashed with dish soap and again grabbed a paper towel. Once again, my hands got sticky as I dried them off. Thinking now that there was something wrong with these paper towels, I washed again and this time dried with a hand towel only to yet again find my hands sticky as they dried off. The stickiness only lasts 30-60 seconds, until the skin completely dries, but during that in-between time of soaking wet and totally dry they feel very tacky to the touch and my fingers will actually stick to each other.

The next day when I took a shower I noticed that the water was beading up on the skin on my arms. Sure enough, when I dried off afterwards I found that all of my skin is tacky to the thouch until it is completely air dried.

Today I shaved my legs and my skin felt almost like it had a layer of wax on it that kept catching the razor. The skin on my hands seems to be getting more sticky when they get wet. Water continues to bead on my skin when it gets wet. I asked my children if they can feel that my skin is sticky to the touch and they said yes.

This is affecting all of my skin now, including my face. I always put a moisturizer on my face after washing and it does not feel like my skin is absorbing it now, it just feels heavy and greasy since the lotion just sits there on top. I also tried putting lotion on my hands and it was not absorbed at all, just left my hands feeling very slimy and greasy so I wiped it off.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this or have any suggestions for what might be causing it? Thanks for any held you can give.

Anonymous

Virgin organic COCONUT OIL on skin really helped me break down and remove what feels like shellac on my skin.

oh woah really? did you use it like lotion or like soap? please, any further details would be awesome.. could use any help/hope!

Anonymous

wow! struggling through the exact same thing here for about a year..
skin literately all over my body will get sticky when damp.. like right after a shower, washing hands or sweating. when completely dry.. skin for the most part feels okay..
tried everything ranging from lotions to soaps, apple cider vinegar, diet changes, exercise etc... nothing really helping. my diet is relatively very healthy and natural/organic.. so i wouldnt think non-gmo foods would be the root cause. lotions help mask the symptoms but not really get rid of it at all..if anyone has a remedy please please do share!

also.. please anyone else in the same situation.. do you know if this is contagious at all???

this struggle is hard as it is but knowing that it is not contagious will be a huge relief but i really have to know please!

Do you use Splenda or some other artificial sweetener? Or drink diet drinks?

When Splenda first came out I thought it was the greatest thing being that is was touted as natural. I used for several years until I learned how unnatural it was. Do you have a theory that Splenda may have exaserbated immunity is some people? I do feel that GMO contributes to damaging immunity, especially, when the gmo seed contains the dna of roundup (weed killer). Animals and insects don't eat gmo plants because they instinctually know these plants are infected, but humans eat infected plants because they are not informed or choose to remain ignorant. The livestock eat gmo via animal feed because they are not free to choose their food like humans.

Livestock are regularly treated for agribacteria (gmo) infections with Thiamphenicol, a broad spectrum antibiotic. Thiamphenicol is imported by the tons in drums in the usa every month to treat sick livestock.

Thiamphenicol is a safe drug, kills infections but is illegal for humans. Big pharm profits from the perpetual residual income derived from chronically Ill people who fill prescriptions for outdated antibiotics and have no clue that better Antibiotics are available outside the country. There is no money in curing humans because humans are only profitable when they are ill. Animals are only profitable when they are well. Just adding my two sense after a long life of u necessary suffering that lasted over 25 years and took away my life. I am almost better, and believe would be 100% better if I were allowed to take this drug. lori

If in fact you have Morgellons, it is not believed to be contagious. Some people have a hard time understanding this since many families get sick at the same time. However, families that live together experience the same environment. For example, mosquitos transmit lyme and other biting insects transmit lyme. If all were bitten, then all can have lyme. If all exacerbated their immunity via vaccines, GMO food, Chemicals, stress, overweight, etc., then all will likely have symptoms. Studies show that those with Morgellons have seriously deficient GUT and Skin flora, and that fact caused teh body to be vulnerable tyo all kinds of skin infections including myasis. Dr. Middleveen and BMC laboratories 2015 peer reviewed study is all a doctor needs to treat. In my experience, daily baths for at least 30 minutes once or twice a day in very salty water with apple cider vinegar helped to breakdown this substance. After bath the lauric acid from COCONUT OIL really helped break it down further. When this film is removed from skin and pores, often the Morgellons fibers, or specks (feels like sand) in various colors are present. The skin can also appear to look like it has glitter on it. The fibers look like short or long hair in white or black, or can literally look like plastic strands in colors of blue, green, white, black, or red. . The body manufactures this via melanin, keratin system.
Do you feel like you have brain fog? Like your not 100% present, or floating like your in a dream? Morgellons is systemic and infects the brain too. I am living proof that you can heal. Don;t believe the BS that says theirs no cure. There is no documented cure and their are many ways to heal. Keep seeking answers. L

Thanks, Lori. Very grateful for your support and knowledge.

Lora

Thank you Lora,
More and more we are depending on each other for information and cannot depend on truth from corporate America who places profit over humanity. I hope you are getting some help. It is a long road.

GMO exaserbates immunity. Read comment below yours and learn more about Morgellons Lyme disease and charles holman foundation.

What are your thoughts on the idea that whatever is being sprayed in the stratosphere (chemtrails) is related to the Morgellons?

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: