ask: Any help for skin that gets sticky when it gets wet?

Three nights ago I noticed that after washing my hands they felt really sticky, almost like when you use the last paper towel on the roll and you get that glue residue on your hands. However, it wasn't the last paper towel so I figured maybe the liquid soap was really old and doing funky things so I rewashed with dish soap and again grabbed a paper towel. Once again, my hands got sticky as I dried them off. Thinking now that there was something wrong with these paper towels, I washed again and this time dried with a hand towel only to yet again find my hands sticky as they dried off. The stickiness only lasts 30-60 seconds, until the skin completely dries, but during that in-between time of soaking wet and totally dry they feel very tacky to the touch and my fingers will actually stick to each other.

The next day when I took a shower I noticed that the water was beading up on the skin on my arms. Sure enough, when I dried off afterwards I found that all of my skin is tacky to the thouch until it is completely air dried.

Today I shaved my legs and my skin felt almost like it had a layer of wax on it that kept catching the razor. The skin on my hands seems to be getting more sticky when they get wet. Water continues to bead on my skin when it gets wet. I asked my children if they can feel that my skin is sticky to the touch and they said yes.

This is affecting all of my skin now, including my face. I always put a moisturizer on my face after washing and it does not feel like my skin is absorbing it now, it just feels heavy and greasy since the lotion just sits there on top. I also tried putting lotion on my hands and it was not absorbed at all, just left my hands feeling very slimy and greasy so I wiped it off.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this or have any suggestions for what might be causing it? Thanks for any held you can give.

Anonymous

Virgin organic COCONUT OIL on skin really helped me break down and remove what feels like shellac on my skin.

Anonymous

wow! struggling through the exact same thing here for about a year..
skin literately all over my body will get sticky when damp.. like right after a shower, washing hands or sweating. when completely dry.. skin for the most part feels okay..
tried everything ranging from lotions to soaps, apple cider vinegar, diet changes, exercise etc... nothing really helping. my diet is relatively very healthy and natural/organic.. so i wouldnt think non-gmo foods would be the root cause. lotions help mask the symptoms but not really get rid of it at all..if anyone has a remedy please please do share!

also.. please anyone else in the same situation.. do you know if this is contagious at all???

this struggle is hard as it is but knowing that it is not contagious will be a huge relief but i really have to know please!

If in fact you have Morgellons, it is not believed to be contagious. Some people have a hard time understanding this since many families get sick at the same time. However, families that live together experience the same environment. For example, mosquitos transmit lyme and other biting insects transmit lyme. If all were bitten, then all can have lyme. If all exacerbated their immunity via vaccines, GMO food, Chemicals, stress, overweight, etc., then all will likely have symptoms. Studies show that those with Morgellons have seriously deficient GUT and Skin flora, and that fact caused teh body to be vulnerable tyo all kinds of skin infections including myasis. Dr. Middleveen and BMC laboratories 2015 peer reviewed study is all a doctor needs to treat. In my experience, daily baths for at least 30 minutes once or twice a day in very salty water with apple cider vinegar helped to breakdown this substance. After bath the lauric acid from COCONUT OIL really helped break it down further. When this film is removed from skin and pores, often the Morgellons fibers, or specks (feels like sand) in various colors are present. The skin can also appear to look like it has glitter on it. The fibers look like short or long hair in white or black, or can literally look like plastic strands in colors of blue, green, white, black, or red. . The body manufactures this via melanin, keratin system.
Do you feel like you have brain fog? Like your not 100% present, or floating like your in a dream? Morgellons is systemic and infects the brain too. I am living proof that you can heal. Don;t believe the BS that says theirs no cure. There is no documented cure and their are many ways to heal. Keep seeking answers. L

Thanks, Lori. Very grateful for your support and knowledge.

Lora

GMO exaserbates immunity. Read comment below yours and learn more about Morgellons Lyme disease and charles holman foundation.

What are your thoughts on the idea that whatever is being sprayed in the stratosphere (chemtrails) is related to the Morgellons?

Morgellons is a real disease that is related to a spirochete, and the breakdown of immunity causing the dermal system to malfunction. The focus should be on why the CDC Lyme disease criteria is deficient, and how to correct. The Chemtrail issue, and other unproven theories, as well as seriously deficient Morgellons studies have caused a negative firestorm that resulted in many people who suffer with Morgellons to commit suicide. Kaiser Permanente on behalf of the CDC, and other organizations clearly did NOT do their homework!!! This recent study by Middleveen, 2015 is irrefutable, but it will take much time to undo the damage that was done.

Imagine all here is being told that your sticky skin was delusional? This is what happened to Morgellons people, but their suffering is well beyond the initial symptom of sticky skin.

If chemtrails are proven to exist, then it is affecting all people with all illness. Compromised immunity manifests in many ways and is a result of the body being assaulted by infection. Autoimmune illness, and other diseases including cancer will develop if the body is toxic for too long. Lori

I did go to the Charles Holman Foundation site and was hoping to find a list of doctors who specialized in Morgellons, but found none. Can you point me in that direction? I did read it was better to go to one's primary physician instead of dermatologist. I've been to both. PP is open minded.
I'd hoped to get email contact with you. If you did contact me I didn't receive it.
Lora

correction* COmpromised immunity is the result of assaults on the body from infection, chemicals, stress, poor nutrition, lack of exercise, and other stresses on the body.

FYI - Starvation DIETING IS BAD!!! every time your blood sugar drops, so does your immunity. A drop in blood sugar causes a chemical reaction that stresses immunity.

The more lean muscle on your body the better your immune system will work. Body builders rarely get sick. Lori

Anonymous

Morgellons disease most recent peer reviewed study bmc dermatology and dr Middleveen 2015 proved it is not a delusion by using 13 in dependant labs to prove it.

Sticky skin is a symptom and i was this way for over ten years before the rash of morgellons broke out. There are many like me who will tell u they had sticky akin too. Mine is gone since treatment that lasted ofer 3 years for a borrelia (lyme) infection and other co infections. Lyme can be passed by any insect including Mosquitos. That cited atudy details why the current cdc lab standards on lyme are deficient. Take heed people because if you do not uou will experience utter horror like I did.
I don't know if sticky skin is mentioned on studies yet because this is a disease that is only now getting recognized. Scientists are theorizing that the sticky substance is hylauronic acid that is leaking out due to a disrupted dermal system that is infected with borrelia (lyme). Some people can smell it. I could and it was a syrupy smell. I also believe insects are attracted to it and secondary infections like Myasis where insects can get under the skin are prevalent.
The fibers and Sand specks are also manufactured by the body due to disrupted dermal system thru melanin and keratin. This is a serious sustemic infection yhat wreaks havoc systemically so if u have other chronic health issues including lupus, arthritis, fibromyalgia, IBS, migraines, thyroid issues, skin issues that all of it (all me at one time) could be caused by this infection that gets worse over time.
Charles holman foundation university of oklahoma keeps studies on their website too.
Good luck

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: