Any Pregnancy Risk? Help

Me and bf went intimate. He ejaculated away from my vagina and then he wore his boxers and jeans.
After around an hour or two, we went on top of me and we dry humped, he still had boxers and jeans while i had panties.. I am scared that any un dry semen from ex ejaculation entered me or any other reason would make me pregnant
Does this situation put me under any risk?

Does not matter the thickness of the clothes.  Sperm can not swim through it.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You have nothing to be concerned about, if you were wearing clothes.  Sperm can not swim through clothes.  

thank you!!
another question plz...
sperms doesn't swim through clothes no matter how thin the clothes are??