are the kidneys, uterus and fallopian tubes located in the same area in your back

i have been having back pains, cramping and pains under my breast in the chest area and i want to know if that has anything to do with an ectopic pregnancy

thank u for ur response and i have an appointment on the 27th of august and i cant take a regular test because my tubes are tied so i would have to take a blood pregnancy test

HERWriter Guide (reply to caramel198526)

You can take a regular test, Anon, I'm not sure where you got that other information from.

Hi Caramel!

Kidneys are in the back (the upper part) while your Fallopian tubes are in the front, close to your pubic bone.

Take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

I think you should see a doctor about your pain, to rule out something else, including an issue with your pancreas. Pancreatic pain is sometimes in the rib area and under the breast.