Facebook Pixel

are the kidneys, uterus and fallopian tubes located in the same area in your back

By July 29, 2015 - 4:04pm
Rate This

i have been having back pains, cramping and pains under my breast in the chest area and i want to know if that has anything to do with an ectopic pregnancy

Add a Comment3 Comments

thank u for ur response and i have an appointment on the 27th of august and i cant take a regular test because my tubes are tied so i would have to take a blood pregnancy test

July 30, 2015 - 5:41pm
HERWriter Guide (reply to caramel198526)

Hi Anon

You can take a regular test, Anon, I'm not sure where you got that other information from.

July 31, 2015 - 5:45am
HERWriter Guide

Hi Caramel!

Kidneys are in the back (the upper part) while your Fallopian tubes are in the front, close to your pubic bone.

Take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

I think you should see a doctor about your pain, to rule out something else, including an issue with your pancreas. Pancreatic pain is sometimes in the rib area and under the breast.


July 30, 2015 - 5:47am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!