Are my parents suspicious? Could they know?

By August 15, 2011 - 7:22am

My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I gave him a hand job. So then he came all over my stomach(sorry about the details). Then about 4 hrs later I went home to my parents. I might have been paranoid but is it possible they smelled the cum on me? I had some in my hands too...ahh! They are going to kill me!?!?!?

Hi User1234

Firstly, you should wash yourself very well after sexual activity - anything is very unhygienic. If you are saying that you are walking around with hands covered in dried sperm - you know that's unacceptable, right?

We would have no idea if your parents know that you gave your boyfriend a hand job.

You seem very young and unprepared for sexual activity. It might be a good idea to stop until you are more ready and confident!