Gum Disease

Gum Disease Guide

Christine Jeffries

ask: Are their any remedies for bad breathe?

By Melissa6666

Hi, I noticed that my breathe sometimes tastes like infection and of course I always wash and brush my teeth. I don't understand where this infection breathe comes from. Are their any remedies to fight bad breathe? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa6666

Okay thanks for the info.

Melissa

Anonymous

Hi Melissa,

If you have a constant issue, you should certainly see a Dentist to make sure there are no underlying issues or infections.

Halitosis is is common and chronic condition that many individuals deal with and it may be a gum disease although brushing your tongue can also stop the bad breath as your tongue absorbs everything that enters the mouth. For more information about halitosis, please see our site here http://www.empowher.com/dental-amp-oral-health/content/halitosis-bad-breath.

Hope this helps.

Missie