Are there any answers other than pregnancy?

I was on birth control and had unprotected sex during the third week of my pack. I stopped taking it after I finished that pack, but after a week and a half I still haven't started my period. I've taken two pregnancy tests and they've both come back negative. Is there any explanation for why I haven't started my period other than pregnancy?

What do you mean by unprotected sex while taking the Pill? If you're on the Pill, you are protected. 

I'm not sure why you haven't had your period yet but you can likely rule pregnancy out due to the negative tests.  Give yourself another few weeks to see if it comes.