Are there any holistic remedies in treating severe chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

By February 24, 2015 - 5:05pm

I have had IBS for more than 10 years. I was recently diagnosed with Hypoglycemia and told I need to change my diet, eat more small meals throughout the day. I have a had time eating at all with the severity of my IBS. I was wondering if there is an herbal remedy or holistic healing for both IBS and hypoglycemia. Thank you in advance for any information available.

Hi SandyQ

Your question here is similar to your previous question - please review it here:

In terms of a holistic approach, I tackled it a bit there too, here is more information on Yoga.

And remember, controlling stress is key when it comes to IBS. 

Holistic Health

Holistic Health Guide