Are there any options available for women with pelvic floor prolapse, if they have had their uterus removed and the prolapse has returned 20 years later.

From what I have been researching, once the uterus has been removed, there isn't much that can be done.

Thank you very much for your post.

I am not entirely sure what your prolapse entails. If it a vaginal prolapse, bladder prolapse or is it everything? Sometimes "pelvic prolapse" is used to lump all sorts of things together. Here's a good article that describes all kinds of prolapses, if you're unsure about it all, it'll really help and in turn, help us: http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/aha/umpelvicpro.htm

Once we know more, we can help you further.

I hope to hear back from you!