Are you planning to work when you have kids or are you taking on the task of caring for your little ones 24/7?

By EmpowHER March 5, 2015 - 6:50pm

For me, staying home with my children was a priority, and we lived a simpler life than our double income friends for a long time. Not always easy. And while I would do it again, the consequences as far as missing career years were much bigger than I understood when I started staying home in my late twenties.

Parenting is a full-time job. The choice to be a stay at home mother or to work outside the home is a personal choice for each woman. I chose to be a stay at home mom and have no regrets.

Parenting Guide