my mother-in-law sadly died last week from lung cancer caused by asbestos, she has never worked in the asbestos industry and as fas as she knew had never been exposed to it in her working life. How can this be possible, for her to lose her life to asbestosis? Could it have developed simply by washing her 'plumber' husbands clothes for many years? - thanks Angela
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.