aside from exluton what is another pill that is good for breastfeeding mom?

Hi. I was diagnosed of Polycystic Ovaries based on my ultrasound result dated april,2015. But before i was diagnosed I started taking exluton last july 2015-oct2015. My baby is now 11month old and still want to be breastfed. Since after delivery, my menstruation happen last May 19. Im planning to start taking exluton pills again for my husband is coming home this 6th of june. Would like to ask if its still ok to take exluton as a contraception tho i have PCOS? Is there any better alternative pill to take while on breastfeeding? Would be glad for your reply. Thanks

Exlution pills are progesterone only pills -otherwise known as the mini pill. The mini pill needs to be take at the same time every day.

Are you looking to change pills but want to stay with progestin (progesterone) only pills? Your doctor will be able to help you with this -you will need to see him/her in order to get a prescription. They all have the same ingredients - just look into the side effects before you choose.