Aspergis syndrome

Hi read you arctical about this topic as my cousins is date someone with and try to help her and the person understand it more but the problem i am have is everywhere i look say that aspergis people struggle to give emotion but the person with it gives way to much in there relationship is this possible and do u have any advice u could give to help them understand that say about this

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The article you mention (I will send a link in case it's not the same one I'm thinking about) is our most active and comprehensive thread on being in a relationship with a person with Asperger's. It's pretty extensive so give your cousin the link, I think it will help a lot.

With regard to your other question, there is no clear answer for that. Every relationship is different. Many with Asperger's do well, many don't. Everything is subjective and also relative to the person's partner.

Have your cousin read this: http://www.empowher.com/mental-health/content/tips-being-relationship-man-who-has-aspergers-or-autism

Asperger's Syndrome