the baby is delivered on 26th of february, what is the exact date can some person took in or what is the exact date the pregnancy form,pls?

By April 11, 2011 - 6:21am

some one deliver her baby on 26th of february and she was doubting that it could be my fiance that is responsible, and my fiancee said they only new each other in month of june and he left the country that same month of june ending , it was month of August that she called my fiance that she has pregnant , and she deliver the baby in month of February26th , please when is the exact date or month can i use to count it to know the month and date she really take in, am confuse who to believe and i dont know how to count pregnancy date...pls help....

Hi omolayo

Thanks for your question - what an unfortunate situation!

If she had her baby in late February, then it's most likely that she got pregnant in either May or June, assuming she had a full-term baby but we can't tell you the exact time. Most babies are born between 38-41 weeks so May and June would be the months to look at.

To know for sure, your fiance should take a DNA test.

I hope you can all work this out.