back pain, 30 days after withdrawal bleeding but still no period am i pregnant?

By August 25, 2016 - 3:54am

I am having back pain for three days now and I am having too much white discharge which turns to yellow when dry. It has been 30 days since that withdrawal bleeding- very red, very similar and heavy like period which lasted for 3 days. That withdrawal bleeding appeared 7 days after I took plan b. Am I pregnant? This back pain and this white discharge drives me crazy. Please help me. :((( by the way I had protected sex using condom but it did not broke but I still took plan b about 9 hours later because of worriness and pregnancy scares. Thank you please reply.

Hi please help me

Pregnancy does not seem possible from having protected sex with a condom and taking emergency contraceptives - your period may be delayed from taking that medication. Your symptoms may be PMS.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...

Hi, I am already 4 days late since the withdrawal bleeding last July 23. Today is August 27. Last night, my underwear is full of white discharge which turns to yellow. I also noticed brown discharge, it's very small. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I am so scared. I had protected sex and I took plan b what could this be?