Besides waxing what are healthy ways or the best ways to get rid of pubic hairs on the vaginal area? also what do you suggest for making sure it is clean and smells good? Thank you!

By Anonymous February 10, 2015 - 11:20pm

I have a lot of hair on my vaginal area (more than most girls I should say) and that is because I only shave. Is there anything else that I can do besides waxing that is not as tedious and gross. I also somewhat smell in that area, I am not sure if it is noticeable to others but I notice.

Women come in all shapes and sizes - and some have more body hair than others.  It's ok. 

But if you want to remove hair more permanently, try laser hair removal. However, it can cost from $500-1000 in total. It's quite effective though. 

Our bodies have a natural smell; don't worry about it too much.  Wash your genital region every day and wear cotton underwear.  Genitals don't smell like roses so don't use sprays or anything down there.  A healthy diet will also help with this.  

Don't compare yourself to others and certainly not people in magazines.  Photoshop is used and overused on every women you see - they don't look and smell perfect in real life.