Birth control

So I missed 3 pills in a row, what do I do now ? Should I take 2 tonight & the other 2 tomorrow to catch up ? Please help me I need to know ASAP. Thanks in advance.

someone had the same question so I used theirs. They worded it better than I did lol. And I take reclipsen

Don't make them up - throw out your pack and start a new one from scratch. If you don't have a new pack, keep taking your pills but use a condom until the end of the pack. 

You may bleed slightly since you missed three in a row, it's ok - keep taking the pills anyway.