Birth control

Hi there, I had sex with my boyfriend last night and this morning I missed my pill yestarday and maybe the day before but not 100% sure. I haven't taken today's one. I felt when I pushed out his cm was coming out so I'm presuming he did cm inside me. :/. If I don't take my pills will that make me high risk of pregnancy or do I take them idk? Please help!

You will know if you missed pills by checking the package. Take yesterdays pill and today's pill and use a backup (condom) for the next 7 days . If you missed a third pill then your risk has been raised but to what exact extent we can't say.