Birth control

-ive been on birth control for over a year now, well i had unprotected sex on august 28th then that week i got my period as i should, then this past sunday i skipped my pill, will that effect anything? will i get pregnant?

We Had Sex On Sunday Then I Got My Period On Wensday, But While I Was On My Period, I Missed A Pill. So Am I Still Good Or Should I Worry?

(reply to Anonymous)

You're still good!

Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

Omg Thank You! :D

If you got your period as expected and missed your pill over a week after you had sex, then this will not cause pregnancy or affect you unless you had unprotected sex again after missing your pill. If you skip another pill, just take it the following day with that days dose.

Hope this helps,