birth control and plan b. Am i pregnant??

I started taking birth control pills on the 2nd. The place that i got my birth control from gave me condoms. That night one of those condoms broke and we didnt know until he finished. The next day i took plan b because the pill doesnt work until 7 days. On the 9th i started spotting on and off everyday for about a week and a half. And after that im having cramping and pain in my uterus. Mostly on my right side. I also have really bad lower back pain. Can you tell me what is going on with me? And what should i do?

Your pain and spotting are likely due to taking emergency contraception - these are side effects.
If this pain continues much longer, see a doctor.
In the meantime, keep taking the pill.