birth control pill

hi! i started again using bcp last july and im on my second pack of pill. i am using the 21day pack [diane]. my question is, am i safe to have sex during the 7 free pill days? or i have to use other birth control method.i am about to start my third pack on thurs next week.thank you

Yes, these Pill free weeks still mean you are protected and you do not have to use another form of birth control. As long as you take your 21 day pack each day, around the same time - you are protected for the 7 days that you're not taking the active pills.

I hope this helps!