ask: Black skin on buttocks?

I am too embarassed to go to the doctor. I have really black skin on my butt. This is weird because the rest of my body is a lighter skin color- dark brown. My butt has these white as well as black slightly raised lines - appear to look like stretch marks. I cant wear nathing suits or mine shorts because it continues to upper thigh as well as my lower back. Please help!

Anonymous

Bio OIl and cocoa better gives the excellent results for dark and pigmentation buttocks....u can get the Bio oil in any pharmacy

Anonymous

yes im looking for that treatment also..so shy

Anonymous

Omg I have the exact same problem

Anonymous

hi there...

i just found out two years ago that i have that irritating unwanted dark spots on my butt, both ends.
can you give good me an advice how to get rid off of it.
That i don't need to spend more money just to reach the fair skintone.

Best Regards and more power of course!
Thanks a lot

Anonymous

Guyz. I know we should accept that gad made us like that. But the thing is that god made us all beautiful but todays life made us like that. I am in the same situation and my color is fair yellowish. But having dark butt and knees and elbow is seriously a problem so will suggest you to follow some therapies and bio oil.
And please some one tell me where i can get bio oil or 3% hydroqinone?

dont use hydroquinone,lots of side effects .even cancer.

***GOD !

Anonymous

i have those dots under my butt they are like a punch of dots all together but they are the same colour as my skin and i don't understand what are those stuff and how can i remove them. My mum said scrubbing them will make them worse.

what do you think those dots are?

Did you ever buy something for it ?

Anonymous

hi i read your entire blog..u need colon cleanser therapy regularly and keep your intestine clean.you will see good result.

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: