Skin, Hair & Nails

Skin, Hair & Nails Guide

ask: Black skin on buttocks?

I am too embarassed to go to the doctor. I have really black skin on my butt. This is weird because the rest of my body is a lighter skin color- dark brown. My butt has these white as well as black slightly raised lines - appear to look like stretch marks. I cant wear nathing suits or mine shorts because it continues to upper thigh as well as my lower back. Please help!

Anonymous

Guyz. I know we should accept that gad made us like that. But the thing is that god made us all beautiful but todays life made us like that. I am in the same situation and my color is fair yellowish. But having dark butt and knees and elbow is seriously a problem so will suggest you to follow some therapies and bio oil.
And please some one tell me where i can get bio oil or 3% hydroqinone?

Anonymous

i have those dots under my butt they are like a punch of dots all together but they are the same colour as my skin and i don't understand what are those stuff and how can i remove them. My mum said scrubbing them will make them worse.

what do you think those dots are?

Anonymous

hi i read your entire blog..u need colon cleanser therapy regularly and keep your intestine clean.you will see good result.

Anonymous

i have the same...stretch marks and pigmentation...but is there any cream or ointment that can be used...

Anonymous

i read the comments and noticed one thing. Everyone ignored the point 'slightly raised white and black lines' is this something that is not common? Because i have the same problem :( if by raised she mea
ns slightly raised from the surface of the rest of the skin.

I read linda's comment and i guess she is right that it is the way god created us, but the point is that i did not have these problems when i was a child. And secondly, apart from showing off our bodies, we want our body to look good for our own sake,to feel good. I dont wear revealing cloths but i still understand how big such problems can be for you. Besides, it is good to take care of yourself :) but dont worry think of those lines and blackness as if they are disappearing slowly over time, leaving back a flawless beautiful skin and you'll see after some time they'll be gone :)

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

These raised white and black lines are likely stretch marks, something we (as perfectly formed children!) don't have! Stretch marks are actually scars that we get from weight gain/loss or rapid growth as kids and teens. Their color varies from silver/white to red to dark, sometimes depending on the color of a persons skin.

~Susan

Anonymous

Hi I would like to add to the aforementioned information and suggest a remedy used by Sudanese brown colored people. The continuous use of papaya products such as, soaps ,cleanser, creams or lotions will significantly improve the tone of the lower body skin color and even it's discoloration. You may consider a high quality organic product that contains papaya enzymes, along with the use of a mild aloevera jell gel and essential oils; to speed up the process. Please consult with an aesthetician to have a persistent check up, and note that generally,those patches will fade away with in few months.
love yourself ....Because you are beautiful just the way you are :)
Alooba

Anonymous

I am 24 years old.. i have the above problem since 2 years :( well i wonder how did this happened.. indeed i did lose wait coz of hyper thyroid... do suggest me

Anonymous

darhling i go through the same thing, but atleast your natural color is a darker brown, mine is a lighter "yellowish" brown, and my backside is very dark aswell, i've read that excessive melanin production can be triggered by excessive pressure to the skin, so i assume since we sit on our backsides and upper thigh each day, maybe thats why melanin production is so increased in these areas, but no baby you are NOT alone

Gauri1985

Use Bio Oil twice a day in the affected area...you should notice a difference within 3 months. Also you can use 3% Hydroquinone solution . Maybe you can apply the Bio Oil in he morning and evening and Hydroquinone solution before going to bed. It works!

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: