By January 1, 2012 - 1:13am

I had an unprotected sex Dec 26, 2011 (9th day of my menstrual cycle) and took Morning after pills.. I bled Dec 31,2011 -Jan 1 2012.. Is it the side effect of the morning after pill because I took it days before my ovulation period?.. am really confused.. or is it the so called Implantation bleeding. huhuhu HELP ME.

Hi Worriedlass, What Roas says here makes sense. Wait patiently if your period is late either see a gyn or take a pregnancy test.

Hi worriedlass,

I answered your previous question here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/could-i-get-pregnant-1 where I told you that a change in period is a side effect of the EC. Please be patient, if your period is late by more than a week of the date that it was originally supposed to come then take a pregnancy test.

Happy New Year!