Bleeding after my period

Hi I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend had sex about 3 weeks back. I finished my period 6 days ago but when I went to the bathroom, I looked down and my toilet paper was covered in blood. I'm confused because this has never happened to me before and we just started having sex a month back and always use a condom.

Thanks for your post. 

I'm not sure what this bleeding is either! If you had your period six days ago, do you mean it started six days ago or it ended six day ago? If it started 6 days ago then it's likely the end of your period happening. Periods do that sometimes. 

Can you clarify for me?

Hi Susan,
My period ended 6 days ago and last night I found myself bleeding again. This has never happened before.

Hi again! 

This is not considered normal bleeding. In fact, any bleeding other than your period is not normal but a change in hormones or even an infection. It would be unusual to get a sexually transmitted infection if you use condoms each and every time but it could be possible. 

If this bleeding does not subside in the next few days, go to your doctor for a checkup.