ask: Bleeding after sex...?

Every time my boyfriend and I have intercourse I bleed either during or after but this most recent time I bleed during and am still bleeding three days later, There is no problem with lubrication, what else could it be? Oh and I'm on the Depo shot for birth control but none of the side effects mentioned bleeding..

Anonymous

Bleeding when you first begin to have sex is common...and if you are going to start your cycle soon, it is not uncommon to have some bleeding during intercourse. In the situation that you ALWAYS have bleeing after sex, I would make an appointment with your doctor and get a checkup to see what the underlying reason could be. This is not a common occurrance however, we cannot diagnose you on here.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Missie

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :