Bleeding after sex

By March 6, 2016 - 3:31pm

I ended my period on 04/03/16 and still have light spotting the day after that. I had unprotected sex the day after that 05/03/16 and now 06/03/15, I noticed a small amount of blood or whatever it is on my panties. Is it normal or is it something that should alarm me? Thank you and looking forward for your response.

It's not uncommon to bleed a couple of days after your period if you are having sex - the reproductive organs are being pushed around a little bit and old blood is being expelled from your body.

If this bleeding stops in the next day or two then it's normal. I suspect it will.

Read more about the menstrual cycle here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle