bleeding after sex for over 1 month

Okay so I started my period and it was normal on the last day of my period I had sex with my boyfriend we were in a doggie style position but I had skinny jeans on and was kinda in almost a plank position and he hurt me when he put it in and I asked him to stop however he ignored me and continued and and it got worse and I started crying and he still continue till he finished after that I had new blood but only when I whyped down there using only panty liners that's how light it is and has been like this for about a month and 1 week I'm not pregnant and don't have any sexual diseases I looked up my symptoms for about 8 hours the only thing that has really matched my symptoms is uterine fibroids and polyps And injury after sexual intercourse there is no pain just bleeding and I don't know what to do please help !!!???

Thanks for your post.

How did you have sex with skinny jeans on? Penetration is not possible and any attempts can really hurt.
You need to see a doctor for this bleeding, otherwise everything is a guessing game.

You also need to report your boyfriend (I hope he's your ex) for what he did.