Bleeding alot after being fingered??

So last night I got fingered, and there was a little bleeding and I didn't think much of it. And went to bed like normal. But I woke up this morning and my underwear was covered in blood. I'm very worried. But I can't tell my mom. She doesn't know and I can't tell her. Please help. Idk what to do. I just would like the bleeding to stop.

Thank you for your question.

It is likely the bleeding you're experiencing is from your hymen. The hymen is a thin membrane around the opening of the vagina. If the hymen is broken, then bleeding can occur. If the hymen does bleed after penetration, the amount of bleeding will vary from barely noticeable spotting to drops of blood like from a bad paper cut. If there's a lot of blood or if it doesn't stop in a day or two, it is advised to see a doctor because something else could be going on.

I hope this helps.

Be well,