Bleeding, and it's not my period.

By Anonymous November 2, 2014 - 8:01am

Hi, I'm 19 years old and I've had strange bleeding that's been going on for 2 days now. Everytime I go pee and I check there blood, and I just finished my period about 6 days ago. I am not sexually active, but me and my boyfriend have done other things while nude, but never completely all the way. What is wrong with my body? Please help me.

Hi Anonymous and welcome to EmpowHER.

Vaginal bleeding after sex can have many different causes.

Please read the following article, written for the EmpowHER community, which provides a lot of information to help you. Reasons for Vaginal Bleeding After Sex

This type of bleeding isn't normal and you may want to schedule an appointment with your healthcare provider to look into this further.