bleeding crazy for 3 year's doctor says it normal

Hello I'm Amanda I bleed for 8'months straight & hard & in alot of pain my doc said I'm fine come see me for a year & I'll do a hysterectomy since your only 29 now I'm 33 I stopped seeing him because everytime I would go he would tell me it's normal, are he would forget who I was now I bleed for 2 to 3 weeks a box of 18 count a day in in major pain & I barely want to get out of bed or the tub I have 2 amazing kids that need there mother back, I'm also gaining major wait & I'm scared. May you please help thanks Amanda Hebert

Hi Amanda

I can tell you that no doctor would allow him/herself to bleed continuously for 8 months and say it was normal. You need to get rid of your doctor and find someone who knows what he's talking and will take the time to listen to you.

You clearly have something going wrong in your reproductive system that is causing such excessive bleeding. You can testing and scans to see what's going on. Don't go through a hysterectomy unless you absolutely have to. Please get a second opinion as soon as possible.