bleeding during ovulation

i started my periods on the 7/7/10 and finished on the 13/7/10 and i started ovulating on the 17/7/10 and im trying for a baby i have been having intercourse for 4 of my ovulation days but on the 6th day of my ovlation i started bleeding like a period is this mormal beings though i am trying for a baby please help

Hi Littlewoman

Bleeding as heavily as a period while mid-cycle is not normal and needs medical attention.

Also, I'd like to explain more to you about ovulation - when you say your first day or ovulation, then your fourth and sixth - can you tel me what you mean when you say this? A normal monthly cycle does not include a week of ovulation. In fact - it's usually around 24 hours of ovulation. In order to get pregnant, I think you need to become a little more clear about what ovulation entails.

I explained it more to you under your other question here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/if-i-ovulate-and-have-sex-them-days-can-i-be-pregnant-even-though-i-have-just-finished

Littlewoman, you seem very confused over sex and how things work, in general. It may be a better option to wait to have a baby until you understand how your body works or how the reproductive system works. Please read up about this subject here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/reproductive-system

Do this help you?

And please call your doctor about this bleeding - this is something he or she needs to know about straight away. Can you do that?