Bleeding during sex

This has happened more that once with me.

My husband and myself will have sex, when he pills the condom out it has a little pink bleed on. I will go to the toliet and wipe myself and there will be nothing. What is the cause of this.

We had saturday sex with a condom and it broke. On sunday we had sex again and there was pink blood on the condom. Today I had a pain on my left ovary.

What is the reason for this?
Llike I said it happened more that once before.

I'm not a doctor, but from my experience, I'm thinking yes. The skin of your vagina can tear from all the friction that goes along with sex. If you continue to have problems with the blood and soreness, maybe you could give your doctor's office a call and they can help you figure out a plan to help avoid those things happening. Make sure you are using a water-based lubricant, and also check for other symptoms such as burning, itching, and painful urination, which could indicate an infection. Sex with your husband should be enjoyable. I think it's worth figuring it out.

Thanks for your question, and for being in on the EmpowHer Community. I'm wondering if the condom has anything to do with the little blood you found. Do you use any kind of lubrication with the condom? I wrote an article on Dyspareunia (pain with intercourse), and it highlights several reasons it can occur. Your doctor may be able to help you pinpoint the cause better, but I'm wondering if it is possible that the lining of your vagina could be getting slightly torn during the act of sex? This is not uncommon from what I've read.
Here is the article I wrote: http://www.empowher.com/painful-sexual-intercourse/content/dyspareunia-painful-intercourse-advocacy-sheet?page=0,0
Here also is an article written by a fellow HerWriter: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/coping-vaginal-changes-vaginal-atrophy

Anonymous (reply to Christine Jeffries)

Hello Christine

Thank you for coming back to me. Yes we do use some lubrication with the condom. Can a skin of my vagina tear, if I have being had sex for the last 4 years. I know there are some position I cannot do because I get very sore. Could this be part of it?