Q: 

Bleeding two days after sex

By June 27, 2015 - 1:31pm

Hello, well, I'm 21 and two days ago, on Thursday, I had sex for the first time. It was protected, he wore a condom, and ejaculated outside; we also checked the condom if it had tore but it was okay. On Wednesday however, we fooled around a bit, and he had fingered me. When I got home I noticed that I had bled a bit, it was brownish, I thought it was my period but I didn't bleed after that. I'm thinking it may have been my hymen. On Thursday, after he had penetrated me, I noticed a small amount of blood on my thigh, and I assumed this was what was left of my hymen. Today, two days later, I bled quite a bit, bright red, and I'm getting a bit worried as to what caused it. I heard about impregnantion bleeding but I actually thought this was the beginning of my period, however, too early. I'm afraid that is the reason, and I'm also afraid that since this was my first time, blunt trauma could be the reason why I am bleeding. Is it normal to bleed two days after sex? Should I be worried that I'm pregnant? I'm thinking of seeing my doctor on Monday but I want not to stress too much over this. Thank you.

Anonymous

Me and my boy friend got a little high and he went a little in me for the first time. I was due that day but didn't have my period. But I got it 2days after sex. It lasted 3days like always but blessed heavily the first day.

Anonymous

hlo ..i have to do protective sex with my bf..i have to know that is blood comes while we doing sex with condom ??...or with without condom??

Hello Anon

You may be very sensitive and require extra lubricant - friction can sometimes cause bleeding. But if this doesn't work, see a doctor - you should not be bleeding every time you have sex.

Anonymous

I have sex with my girlfriend it was protected but condom was broke she had bleeding after 2 days of sex bleeding was just normal as her periods but she has already gone through her periods week before

didn't it bleed during sex?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The concern is why did she bleed for two days if her period ended the week before. She needs to speak with her gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I'm on the pill religiously. He didn't ejaculate inside but outside and some dribbled down however now I'm bleeding heavily. I don't usually start my period during my birth control since my period only happens four times a year. What could this mean?

Hello Anon

We are unable to say why this is happening; you may have a cyst or uterine fibroids or some other hormonal imbalance. If this bleeding is unexpected, please schedule an appointment with your gynecologist.

Anonymous

I got my period last dec31 , and had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend last january 2,7,14 and 21 . and now im bleeding . i dont know if its my period because past few days some whitish and brownish came out before my bleeding . please help

Hello Anon

It sounds like you have your period; a pregnancy test can confirm this for you.