ask: Bloated & Gassy Feeling after sex

By YrLove 100

Me and my Boyfriend had unprotected Sex yesterday and I am feeling Bloated,Gassy and really uncomfortable. Is this Normal? and why does it happen? This is not the first time we had sex.. but its always the Same.

Anonymous

ive been having the same symptoms. There has been bloating... alot of gas and abdominal sharp pains. I had sex on the 29th of june and all of it started today june 30th.

Anonymous

Hi its cheyenne,
I had sex yesterday on 18 of june and then today 19 of june ive been gassy. What would that mean? please help sincs yesterday ive been worrying too much about it.

Anonymous

Hi I had unprotected sex with my husband last tuesday we had quick sex I got all the liquid gooey that comes frm men inside my vagina he kept in for 10min took it out I went bathroom and. It all came out from then I been having bad back cramps and stomache is bloating gassy could I be pregnant ? My periods should be jun 20

Anonymous

hi, I had sex for th first time on Monday 26,2014 ever since then I have been feeling very bloated, gassy, and dizzy with a bad headache. is this normal. my sex was protected and I had checked more then once to make sure that the condom was still there and to make sure that nothing was wrong with it before and when he had it on. Are the few things I mentioned before about being bloated, gassy, dizzy and a headache normal after having sex for the first time ?

Anonymous

So I had sex on Friday the 23 this month (may) it's been 3 days and I've been having the same symptoms such as bloating ,bubbling in my stomach and I've been really gasy, we used protection bit I'm scared that it broke. I haven't been able to poop at all and I'm worried that I might be pregnant.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pregnancy takes over five days to happen after sex and longer than that to have pregnancy symptoms. Condom breakage is not common. Your symptoms are more likely due to a digestive complaint or even stress from worrying that you may be pregnant. Eat a lot of fiber and prune juice in order to stop the constipation. 

jillybean51210

I have experienced the extreme bloating after sex multiple times. I have noticed that it doesn't matter if I have an orgasm or not, it just happens sometimes. I've also discovered certain positions make it worse, as if it pushes air into me, causing the excruciating bloating feeling afterward. Today I experienced the worst yet. After my boyfriend and I had sex, the bloating feeling started and it got worse and more painful by the second. Like extremely unbearable pain to where I didn't know what to do and just wanted to DIE! I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet trying to poop or something to release whatever was building up inside. It was so hard to do so, and I suddenly started experiencing an intense heat flash and light-headedness with vomiting. My boyfriend did not know what to do and was worried. I ended up throwing up and pooping at the same time, all the while with heat flash, pale face, light-headedness and bloating pain. Overall, it all lasted for like 10 minutes.. 10 minutes of the most unbearable pain I've ever experienced! I called my mom and told her about it and she couldn't relate at all. I do have trouble pooping often and sometimes just can't go at all. I wonder if these two things are related.

sabrina72 (reply to jillybean51210)

Hey I had the same thing happen twice to me. My husband and I figured out what caused this pain and all. We had a fan on us both times that I had this exact thing happen. It caused a lot of air to get inside of me. It resided after about 30 mins. But I didn't have trouble having a bm. I hope this helps you

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to jillybean51210)

Hi jillybeans51210

Thanks for your post.

Your situation sounds enormously painful to the point that you almost passed out. You really do need to talk to your doctor about this. Also, try only having sex in the position that is the least painful until this can be resolved. You may want to stay on top since you have far more control over movement in this way.

Have you read through all these other women's stories to see if you can relate?

Anonymous

hi, yesterday i had sex with my boyfriend and we had protected sex. He did not cum inside of me. But right after sex my tummy was feeling bloated (really stiff) and its scaring me. Also my tummy doesnt hurt or anything its just really.bloated. Im only 19 and i dont want to get pregnant! ! someone please help!

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :