ask: Bloated & Gassy Feeling after sex

By YrLove 100

Me and my Boyfriend had unprotected Sex yesterday and I am feeling Bloated,Gassy and really uncomfortable. Is this Normal? and why does it happen? This is not the first time we had sex.. but its always the Same.

Anonymous

I've been feeling bloated every time I have unprotected sex with my husband. The thing is I have more then 7 months without my period I've had blood work done and not pregnant even several pregnancy tests. My doctor says it is normal to not have period for a while since I moved to a new country I'm just so worried and stressed out to the maximum. Help.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Seven months is a long time between periods, unless you are in perimenopause. During perimenopause, estrogen levels fluctuate and the menstrual cycle becomes irregular.

Maybe it is time for a second opinion.

Regards,

Anonymous

Well I had sex a week ago on sunday and for the last couple days my stomach has been hurting and cramping up. It also has been feeling gassy and has been tightening up sometimes.. I haven't tooken the pregnacy test yet but is this signs of pregnancy?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It's too early for symptoms of pregnancy. It sounds like you may have a digestion problem. See a doctor if it doesn't clear up. 

Anonymous

hi i had unprotected sex one day after my tommy gone bigger n gassy feeling uncomfortable is this normal? pls let me know

Anonymous

Hi! I've had sex for the first time and it was unprotected. But i'm pretty sure i'm not pregnant cause i'm not having any of those symptoms of being pregnant. But after having sex for the first time, my tummy got big and bloated. And it's been 2weeks now since i first had sex. Is it normal?

rachel101

Hi.My boyfriend and i had sex on Monday 6th june .It was unprotected for a wile,then we used a condom .I lost my virginity.bleed a lotas it was my 1st experience .We took postinor 2 (2 tablets at once as directed by the pharmasict).we had protected sex on wednesday 8th of june and i bleed again .I felt that auring sex air was coming out when he remoed his dick .I took postinor 2 once agin but the single dose.After that i felt bloated .my stomach felt bigger and hugher.I has been 3 days since my last sexual experience and my belly feels and looks bigger .im so confused as to what is happening .Can u please give me some advice ? i really need it.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to rachel101)

Hi Rachel

You are misusing emergency contraception and suffering these side effects as a result. 

Use a condom or go on the Pill to avoid this. Your symptoms will stop.

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend when I lost my virginity, but he pulled out. We had sex twice more a week after. I've been feeling bloatedbut not swollen. Its really worrying me. Could I be pregnant?

The only way to know if you are pregnant is first, your period is late by at least seven day, and second, you take a home pregnancy test.

Regards,

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :