ask: Bloated & Gassy Feeling after sex

Me and my Boyfriend had unprotected Sex yesterday and I am feeling Bloated,Gassy and really uncomfortable. Is this Normal? and why does it happen? This is not the first time we had sex.. but its always the Same.

jillybean51210

I have experienced the extreme bloating after sex multiple times. I have noticed that it doesn't matter if I have an orgasm or not, it just happens sometimes. I've also discovered certain positions make it worse, as if it pushes air into me, causing the excruciating bloating feeling afterward. Today I experienced the worst yet. After my boyfriend and I had sex, the bloating feeling started and it got worse and more painful by the second. Like extremely unbearable pain to where I didn't know what to do and just wanted to DIE! I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet trying to poop or something to release whatever was building up inside. It was so hard to do so, and I suddenly started experiencing an intense heat flash and light-headedness with vomiting. My boyfriend did not know what to do and was worried. I ended up throwing up and pooping at the same time, all the while with heat flash, pale face, light-headedness and bloating pain. Overall, it all lasted for like 10 minutes.. 10 minutes of the most unbearable pain I've ever experienced! I called my mom and told her about it and she couldn't relate at all. I do have trouble pooping often and sometimes just can't go at all. I wonder if these two things are related.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to jillybean51210)

Hi jillybeans51210

Thanks for your post.

Your situation sounds enormously painful to the point that you almost passed out. You really do need to talk to your doctor about this. Also, try only having sex in the position that is the least painful until this can be resolved. You may want to stay on top since you have far more control over movement in this way.

Have you read through all these other women's stories to see if you can relate?

Anonymous

I had sex for the first time on the 12 of this month and again on the 19 this second time the position was a bit different and I'm feeling a bit bloated and gassy and I can't really blow out my stomach does that mean I'm pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi its anon here again
So I took all my antibioctics with amoxachillin in all the 4 dose of them in the morning ended up with back dihorea and feeling sick but I new it was the tablets I took because it was 4 big tablets went to bed that night woke up feeling ok few weeks on now 20th december 2012 I'm still really bloated and have bad lower back pain but I don't know weather that cramp with me having nexplanon in my arm with only having it in 3 months while my bodys trying to get used to it and trying to sort my period outs or its something else all I know and think is that I don't think my tablets have worked my bodys funny with tablets anyways but I just took them because I was in pain its still stinging a tiny tiny bit when I wee but its mostly my back my back is driving me insane I have to punch myself at night to just shift the pain it isn't really bad but its that sort or pain where you get annoyed like a spaz'um pain in your back and its mostly in my left side only sometimes does it go to the right ijust like some more advice please if anyone has any I don't really want to my ring dr because he will think I'm going crazy or think something stupid but I just don't know what to do I'm also bleeding on and off I can come on and the next day ill be off my period once again then few days later the same happens I come on then back off I'm just soo confused

Anonymous

Hi everyone can anyone help me?
I had the nexplaon fitting in september couple of days after the 25 2012 because was on holiday so I couldn't have it out that day I got home made an appointment had the implanon out and the nexplanon in few weeks into it I had really bad tummy ache it was that bad I was curled up in bed crying it came to saturday 1st of december 2012 woke up after taking tablets feeling great I didn't think anything of it so I was going out that night so I went out with my friends went back to my boyfriends as the night came to a close and we haven't had sex in a long time so we thought we would try and get back on try when we was having sex it really really hurt me and we had to keep stopping then going again as the morning come I got up had a shower went to sleep for abit woke up still felt ok few days later now tthursday 5 december 2012 my tummy has been really bloated haven't had a period ever since my new implant was fitted so I was wondering weather it could be that but he didn't ' leak ' in side of me he pulled it out but I'm just really scared because my tummys really bloated could someone please. Help me and put my mind at rest so I can enjoy my realtionship. And life without worrying everytime I have sex even though I have the stronger implant fitted I'm 19 years of age btw he was also a little rough but not that rough because he knows I'm tight down below but he did hurt me

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to see your doctor to see if you were fitted properly - it sounds like you may not have been. You should so this as quickly as you can.

Hey yeah maybe ill ring up my privet nurse and ask she's always done them for me when she did my implanon she did that perfect never had any trouble I don't know weather its because I've. Got nexplanon and its stronger and better that my bodys trying to get used to it I don't know I haven't got a clue but I've had another nurse take alook and its at root of my arm she said it was in perfect I haven't been on my period since it was fitted I sometimes wonder weather its that because I normal. Bloat when I'm on but I don't have a clue but I don't think I'm pregnant due to he never leaks inside of me he always pulls it out weather I have implant or not it could that I haven't had sex with him for ages I just don't know I might just take some tablets see how it is in a couple of weeks if not go to there doctors :/ but thankyou ever so much for replying to me

Done a preggs test its negative don't a sti test and screening that's neggative

My problem all along - bladder infection
Hopefully getting my tablets tomorrow to take my tummy and the pain down but thanks to those who replied and help with the advice thanks very much :D

kyky

Alrighty, so i had sex with my boyfriend of almost 5 months, and it was protected, meaning i had used a condom, 2 of the 4 times i did it was with also spermicide, and i am currently on the depo shot (3 1/2 months) and last week was my first time. See, i have been having gassy/upset stomach stuff and had a little tough time going number 2. Its getting a little better, but i want to be sure. I would like to know what to do with the gassy/upset stomach (potty thing). Also, since im on the shot, it is hard to keep track of my period because i usually just spot. 3/4 times we did it i bled a little, first time was a bit more. It didn't hurt though. But, i was told eventually i may not have much of any period because of the shot. Please help, we were fully protected! I just really would like these questions of mine answered! :/ thanks

Anonymous

i had intercourse with my boyfriend the other night, and many nights before that (unprotected) as i am trying to concive. after and during sex the other night i was folded over in pain with cramps, i went to bed with a hot waterbottle and it settled down after 3 hours, i woke up the next morning and it was still there but nothing like it was and i still have it, its like my tummy is in a knot and i feel very bloated:/

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :