Q: 

Is a bloating/gassy feeling after sex normal?

By June 18, 2009 - 3:25pm

Hi,
I'm 17-years-old and I had intercourse for the very first time today with my boyfriend...and yes, we did used a condom. Now, about 3 hours after we had sex, I feel gassy, a crampy and a little bloated. The gass is actually very painful at times. Is this normal? As for my cycle, incase thats what is causing my discomfort, its about 32 or 33 days and I'm on day 25 or 26.
Please help.
Thanks!

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex 9 days ago ...theres no morning sickness or getting sick over certain smells but I have seemed to gain a little weight ..and feel a little bloated is this normal ..and I don't think I'm pregnant

Anonymous

And I don't know when my menstruation ended and will come since I'm irregular. Thank you. -continuation of the first one I sent

Anonymous

It was my first time last Monday, May 22 to have sex. I was a virgin that time. My guy fingered me until I bled. Then afterwards, we had protected sex (he used a condom but he took it off whenever he doesn't penetrate me). When he got into me, I made him stop penetrating because it was too rough. We both laid in bed and I gave him a blowjob but he didn't cum. All throughout the activity he didn't. He just made himself cum after penetration (for less than 3 minutes both front and back). The day after I felt some cramps in my abdomen and on the sides. I burp a lot and feel bloated. I feel my breasts got bigger too. I felt that it was kinda weird and I still feel it now. Am I pregnant? I searched about the early signs of pregnancy but I haven't related to any of it. I even consulted my friend and she said that the early signs of pregnancy her doctor advised to her are headaches and sensitivity to smell. But I haven't had those. Everyday I sleep late and sometimes skip meals or even eat at a late hour (let's say 9-10pm for dinner which is past dinner time) Help I'm very stressed about it. Thank you.

Anonymous

Can I get pregnant 2 days after ovulation?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, if you have unprotected vaginal intercourse.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on the 13th April 3 days after my period and the whole of my a April I have been worried of the possibility of being pregnant my period was 5 days late (due 5 may and on the 10th May I took a test which was negative and I got my period the same morning after testing but the think is the period is not that heavy it started with spotting to medium could I still be pregnant or am I just worrying myself or am I having implantation bleeding? I have been bloated & constipated with a full feeling in my abdomen

Anonymous

Hi, I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for around 2 months now, I've been feeling gassy and quite nausaus, I was meant to come on my period on the 28th it's now the 1st. I'm sometimes late on my period but I'm so worried and stressed I don't know what to do. Please help

Usually when you stress yourself out over being pregnant your body's hormones changing. Sometimes it throws your period off when you have sex.

Anonymous

Im 17 n i just finish having sex we had unprotected sex n i wonder if im pregnant he cum in me n some coming out so wat tht means??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would be a chance that you became pregnant if this happened five days before or on the day you were due to ovulate.

Regards,

Tags: