Blood

Ok so I have a question in regards to period.
I finally got AF last Friday. Arrived 33 day of my cycle which is pretty normal for me. I was glad coz prior to this I was getting really bad nausea and it just went when I started. Anyway the bleeding followed the same course to my previous memstruation periods, started off with brown spotting then light blood which became heavier and the light again. The only thing that concerns me is what is happening now.. It's my 6th day and I'm

Getting like dark brown discharge. I don't know if it's my period or implantation bleeding.
I'd like to add, I've never had sexual inter course. The only sexual activity I was engaged in was my boyfriend fingering me with possible Precm on his hands. Should I take a HPT To be certain I am not preg? I have no other pregnancy symptom.. Just some cramps maybe due to period I dunno and my boobs feel slightly bigger. I don't have the classic symptoms like fatigue, frequent urination etc

Pregnancy is not an issue. We have a lot of readers who think pre-ejaculate on a finger can get them pregnant even if they don't know if this fluid was present or not.

Even if you are sure it was present, the good news is that pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Your brown blood at the end of your period is old blood from your period. Some women have this all the time, some never do and some have it happen occasionally. It's perfectly normal.