Blood after sex

I don't have periods any more, but after sex there are signs of red when I visit the toilet. But then it stops. Could it be my partner and not me ?

If you are post menopausal and only bleed after sex then your problem could be a lack of lubrication - something many women have to deal with. You can use many kind of lubricants including small pellets that you can put inside your vagina before sex or a lubricant on your partner's penis and/or your vaginal opening.

You need to ask your partner if he has any kind of penile bleeding to know if the issue may be him.

If the bleeding does not stop after lubrication then talk to your doctor about why this is occurring.