ask: blood and tissue in urine

I've had a UTI before and I know I have one now but I would like to know if it is normal for clumps of blood (looks like bloody tissue) to come out when I urinate. It seems like more than a normal amount comes out for a UTI. Could it be something more serious than a UTI?

Pat Elliott HERWriter Guide

Anon - Blood in the urine may be an indicator of a urinary tract infection. Blood and tissue, however, are not typical UTI symptoms. You should contact your doctor's office as soon as possible to investigate this further. Take care, Pat

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :