Blood coming after end of my period

I complete my regular period but after 12 days later i am have seen blood again ,also having dominal pain. I am really confused what's going on .i really appreciate if anyone can give any suggestion what's going on with me...

Thanks Susan. I really appreciate your suggestion. I will consult with the doctor as soon as possible.

If you have unexpected bleeding and abdominal pain you need to see a doctor. 

It could be nothing or something harmless like a cyst but getting an evaluation is necessary. Without it, we can only guess. 

Will you keep us posted?