is botox safe?

By April 25, 2014 - 2:25pm

After having it injected in my forehead I had headaches ,ringing in my head on and off for weeks and fatigue.

Hello MaryAnne,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having these symptoms following a Botox injection.

As you may know, Botox is an injectable neuro-toxin used for the treatment of conditions ranging from chronic migraines to wrinkles.

Headaches are a reported side effect, but I am not aware of ringing in the head or fatigue being reported.

MaryAnne, have you mentioned this to the physician who gave you the injection? If not, I think you should. Please keep us updated.