bowel problems

I recently had a severe attack 24hr bug lower stomach cramps vomiting and bloody mucas from straining so hard should I be worried about this had a blood clot with last bowel movement

I'm sorry about your recent virus - is it now over?

If you found what looks like a blood clot in your stool, you need to call your doctor. You may have an obstructed bowel or digestive/colon problem that needs to be treated.

Blood in the stool is not normal and needs to be checked - and there is also the chance that this "bug" was actually a set of symptoms for something else.

Please keep us updated,

Blood Clots

Blood Clots Guide