boyfriend kept going after ejaculation

me and my boyfriend had sex today, we used a condom that has spermicide on it too.

but, my boyfriend said he came then thrusted a few more times after cming with cm still inside of the condom. im kinda freaked, there was no apparent holes/leaks but im worried since he thrusted a few more times cm could've came out through the sides. what are the chances? i've been on birth control for like 4 days, dont know if this would help since it's been a short time on the pill..also the condom has spermicide on it. really freaked right now. (also im on my period) he didnt really thrust hard, from what i recall..there was a lot of cm in the condom too, didn't see leakage except from when he took it off. (HE WAS FAR AWAY FROM ME WHEN HE DID REMOVE THE CONDOM). What are the chances of me being pregnant? or is it not possible for me to be within these circmstances?

Hi ironmaiden

Many men thrust for a little while after ejaculation. Condoms are designed to protected against this. You're still protected, there should be no concerns.