Breast , arm, armpit, back left pain

It's just my left side. Burning tingling, pain shooting down my arm down my back sometimes. Been like 3 months. I went to the dr. Did ekg, X-rays on left side nothing. Drew blood just told me anemic. Sometimes it's fine, other times it's palpitations pain and burning...

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry this is happening with you, it sounds really painful.

You will need to return to the doctor, as well cannot offer a diagnosis but if your heart is fine, you may have nerve pain. This kind of nerve pain can cause searing pain through the body, into the legs.

Sciatic pain does not start at the top of the body but often in the back and though the buttock and leg and it's nearly always on just one side of the body. The pain is often described as burning pain.
But this kind of nerve pain would not affect the breast of arm.

Ask your doctor to keep looking for answers, including seeing a neurologist for this issue. About a quarter of diabetics have nerve pain, you may need your blood sugar tested.

Good luck and keep us posted,